EXT Gaming
Welcome to EXTPortable, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum. But please, don't become part of the site just for the Downloads, If you Register, do it because you want to have fun and get to know people, if NOT then don't Register at all.

Thank You,

Bou

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EXT Gaming
Welcome to EXTPortable, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum. But please, don't become part of the site just for the Downloads, If you Register, do it because you want to have fun and get to know people, if NOT then don't Register at all.

Thank You,

Bou
EXT Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Forum Game]Yum or Yuck
[Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 am by AvieD1ne

» True or False
[Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:53 am by AvieD1ne

» EXT
[Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:30 pm by AvieD1ne

» 'Ello there!
[Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:49 pm by AvieD1ne

» Sup son! What You Doing Now 2
[Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:38 pm by AvieD1ne

» What are you currently playing?
[Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:31 pm by AvieD1ne

» Hai :3
[Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 am by Neff Anselmo

» Anime Ramen
[Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:58 am by Bou

» Happy New Year
[Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:26 am by Ziyi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:10 pm

[Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6

+6
lonelilsoul
xTyP_xHoly
ThAt_GuY
Bou
luar12
TheDarknessArrives
10 posters

Go down

[Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 Empty [Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6

Post by TheDarknessArrives Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:18 pm

This tutorial is ONLY for people thats has a Computer.

This will work on all PSP Systems....
- PSPGo.
Also the compatible Models are......
- 1g
- 2g
- 3g
- 4g
- 5g
- 7g
- 9g

To know what is your PSP Model and System you have, use this APP----> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download the APP and extract it, then put the "PSP Module Checker v1.0" folder inside the "PSP/GAME" folder on you Memory Stick.

Just follow these simple steps and you will be unleashing the power of your PSP to the MAX. There are two tutorials, but both are related with your PSP.
The first tutorial is Computer/PSP, which is about installing CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 on your PSP. The second tutorial is the Game Installation for those of you who don't know how to put free full Games on your PSP.

Lets get starter.

First will be the Computer/PSP tutorial.

Computer/PSP Tutorial

1. First of all you need to download the files you will be needing, which are the following....
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (To Extract Files)
+ Note: There are two different WinRAR. Check if your Computer is a 64-bit or a 32-bit. If you have a 64-bit you will download WinRAR 64-bit, but if you have a 32-bit, you will download WinRAR 32-bit.

- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Now that you have the files downloaded you will install WinRAR.
+ Note: If you have already WinRAR install on your Computer, Skip to Step 3.

3. Now connect your PSP to the Computer using a USB Cable. Then got to the "CFW 6.39 PRO-B6" file you downloaded and extract it using "WinRAR". To extract a file just "Right-Click" on top of the file you want to extract, and then choose the option "Extract Here".

4. After you have extracted the "CFW 6.39 PRO-B6" file you will get two folders...
- PROUPDATE
- FastRecovery
Now I want you to "Copy and Paste" the "PROUPDATE" folder into the "PSP/GAME" folder. Then do the same with the "FastRecovery" folder, which is "Copy and Paste" ---> "PSP/GAME" folder.

5. Now I want you to disconnect your PSP from your Computer.
Now her comes the PSP part and to make it easier just watch this video ----> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and follow every single step.

Congratulation!!! you have install Custom Firmware 6.39 PRO-B6 (A.K.A. CFW 6.39 PRO-B6) on you PSP System.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now lets move to the Game Installation tutorial.
+ Note: You're gonna need WinRAR. I strongly recommend you to never ever romove WinRAR from your Computer.

Game Installation Tutorial

1. First you need to download any game you want
+ Note: The larger the game size is, the longer it will take to get downloaded.

2. There are two different game formats...
- ISO
- CSO

The difference between these two formats is that games as CSO Format have a smaller size than ISO Format, but sometimes games in ISO Format run smoother than CSO.

3. After you have downloaded a game make sure to check if the game is on ISO or CSO Formats. If the game is on ISO Format, it will look like a stack of books wrape with a belt, but if a game is in CSO Format it will look like a Blank Sheet of Paper.

4. If the game is in ISO Format you will have to extract it using WinRAR, then you will get another file, but you will not extract that file because that file is the game.

5. Connect your PSP with a USB Cable. Now you need to create a folder in the root of your Memory Stick and name it ISO.
+ Note: The root is where the "MP_ROOT, MUSIC, PICTURE, PSP, and VIDEO" folders are.

6. Copy the game you extracted and Paste it inside of the ISO folder you created. If the folder you just created. If the game is in CSO Format just Copy and Paste it inside of the ISO foldet.

7. Disconnect your PSP from the Computer and start enjoying your game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this tutorial will help. It seems easy, but it took me a lot of time to make this tutorial the most simple i could.
TheDarknessArrives
TheDarknessArrives
Peace Walker

TECH POINT$ : 3319

Back to top Go down

[Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 Empty Re: [Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6

Post by luar12 Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:21 pm

hello? is this work on psp 3000 version 6.37?
luar12
luar12
Rookie

TECH POINT$ : 1

Back to top Go down

[Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 Empty Re: [Ultimate Tutorial] How to install CFW 6.39 PRO-B6

Post by Bou Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Hello and Welcome to PSPtech^^

No it will not work on 6.37 on a 3k, you'll have to update to 6.39 or 6.60

Also depending on your model you can consider downgrading to 6.20 and install the perma patch^^
Bou
Bou
Dr Evil

TECH POINT$ : 6402

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ThAt_GuY Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Yeah, I use 6.20 Pro-B Permanent Patch still.
ThAt_GuY
ThAt_GuY
That Guy

TECH POINT$ : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by xTyP_xHoly Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:13 pm

6.20 is a good firmware for hacking a PSP right now.
xTyP_xHoly
xTyP_xHoly
K-ON! Addict

TECH POINT$ : 1665

https://www.facebook.com/xTyPxHoly

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelilsoul Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:38 am

I have a PSP 3008 and the System Software is Version 6.35.
May I know how to update it because it says "sorry this version isn't suitable...blah blah..to your system..blah.."?
Can you help?
lonelilsoul
lonelilsoul
Rookie

TECH POINT$ : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bou Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:43 pm

lonelilsoul wrote:I have a PSP 3008 and the System Software is Version 6.35.
May I know how to update it because it says "sorry this version isn't suitable...blah blah..to your system..blah.."?
Can you help?
There's no reason for you to update. It sounds like you downloaded the wrong LCFW for your psp

Look here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and download 6.35 PRO-B10
Bou
Bou
Dr Evil

TECH POINT$ : 6402

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelilsoul Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Oh alright then. I see my problem. Thank you very much. I'm still new to this whole PSP thing so yeah. Thank you once again.
lonelilsoul
lonelilsoul
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by StriickeN Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:23 pm

You came to the right place very helpful people here. lol
StriickeN
StriickeN
I meke you rish.

TECH POINT$ : 3534

http://psvmods.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xTyP_xHoly Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:30 pm

We are helpful :D (well ,not really me.) xD
xTyP_xHoly
xTyP_xHoly
K-ON! Addict

TECH POINT$ : 1665

https://www.facebook.com/xTyPxHoly

Back to top Go down

Post by Death_Wolf_{4Ef} Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:22 am

XD I'm Not Really Helpful, I Only Know the Basic Installation Of Some CFW's and apps. :P
Death_Wolf_{4Ef}
Death_Wolf_{4Ef}
Elite

TECH POINT$ : 586

https://www.facebook.com/thomastsosie

Back to top Go down

Post by cobramonkey Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Hi, I have CFW 5.0 m33-4 I didn't do the hack orginally so I am not very smart on all this.

When I Ran the update it says
"sorry, this program does not support your f/w (0x0500010)"

~what does this mean, how do I upgrade....any risk of me bricking my PSP ( I prob wouldn't be able ot fix it )

Step by step instructions please, most of this forum might as well be in Chinese...

thanks for all your help..

CM
cobramonkey
cobramonkey
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by cobramonkey Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:26 pm

I have a PSP module 02g according to the app given above.

thanks again.

CM
cobramonkey
cobramonkey
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Onime no Kyo Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:00 pm

cobramonkey wrote:Hi, I have CFW 5.0 m33-4 I didn't do the hack orginally so I am not very smart on all this.

When I Ran the update it says
"sorry, this program does not support your f/w (0x0500010)"

~what does this mean, how do I upgrade....any risk of me bricking my PSP ( I prob wouldn't be able ot fix it )

Step by step instructions please, most of this forum might as well be in Chinese...

thanks for all your help..

CM
Did you download the official firmware for it? sounds like you just ran the newer cfw with out updating first
Onime no Kyo
Onime no Kyo
Master

TECH POINT$ : 1906

Back to top Go down

Post by StriickeN Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Yea that might be the problem, cuz it has to be on the same ofw as the cfw ur getting lol
StriickeN
StriickeN
I meke you rish.

TECH POINT$ : 3534

http://psvmods.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down