EXT Gaming
Welcome to EXTPortable, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum. But please, don't become part of the site just for the Downloads, If you Register, do it because you want to have fun and get to know people, if NOT then don't Register at all.

Thank You,

Bou

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EXT Gaming
Welcome to EXTPortable, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum. But please, don't become part of the site just for the Downloads, If you Register, do it because you want to have fun and get to know people, if NOT then don't Register at all.

Thank You,

Bou
EXT Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Forum Game]Yum or Yuck
Activation on more than 5 consoles. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 am by AvieD1ne

» True or False
Activation on more than 5 consoles. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:53 am by AvieD1ne

» EXT
Activation on more than 5 consoles. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:30 pm by AvieD1ne

» 'Ello there!
Activation on more than 5 consoles. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:49 pm by AvieD1ne

» Sup son! What You Doing Now 2
Activation on more than 5 consoles. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:38 pm by AvieD1ne

» What are you currently playing?
Activation on more than 5 consoles. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:31 pm by AvieD1ne

» Hai :3
Activation on more than 5 consoles. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 am by Neff Anselmo

» Anime Ramen
Activation on more than 5 consoles. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:58 am by Bou

» Happy New Year
Activation on more than 5 consoles. EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:26 am by Ziyi

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:10 pm

Activation on more than 5 consoles.

3 posters

Go down

Activation on more than 5 consoles. Empty Activation on more than 5 consoles.

Post by celicakinglv2 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:00 pm

I tried to download some call of duty map packs onto my brothers ps3 unfortunetly i got a message from sony saying i had reached my max for active consoles and the only way to fix that was to deactivate them manually.
    unfortunately this also applies to psps but unlike ps3 you can deactivate them online from your sony psn account.
    I started to look this up and it didn't look good i read a bunch of post where sony just told the people too bad you shouldn't have been sharing anyway,So i called sony at their customer service number 1800 456-sony or something like that and i spoke to a rep after 7 min of waiting and i calmly explained my situation 2 ps3 sold one stolen etc etc he said no prob asked me for my info and console serial number and psn id name and password. told me to wait about 24 hours i said thank you and goodbye.
    2 days later i try to activate the console and nothing still so i call sony again another 7 min wait and a new rep later takes my info again puts me on hold and tells me they are working on it and could take up to 3 days to finish.
    I tried today and finally it worked took long time had to call and wait but well worth it.
    so don't always believe what you hear some companies try hard to make you happy,especially after 5 ps3s they better care.
    celicakinglv2
    celicakinglv2
    Eternal Turbo Mod

TECH POINT$ : 158

Back to top Go down

Activation on more than 5 consoles. Empty Re: Activation on more than 5 consoles.

Post by Bou Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:25 pm

lol lets see 2 of your PS3, Eds, Mine and who else?
    Bou
    Bou
    Dr Evil

TECH POINT$ : 6402

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

Activation on more than 5 consoles. Empty Re: Activation on more than 5 consoles.

Post by xTyP_xHoly Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:36 am

<_< Uhh, wut? xD Confusing. =/
    xTyP_xHoly
    xTyP_xHoly
    K-ON! Addict

TECH POINT$ : 1665

https://www.facebook.com/xTyPxHoly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bou Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:17 pm

It's just that when you buy something from the PSN store you can only download them on 5 different systems that you have ur account activated with.

He don't have 1 or 2 of those systems anymore, but the accounts are still activated on those consoles, so now he can't share his CoD map pack with his brothers on their PS3.

In order to do that he needs to call SONY so they can deactivate his accounts on all the other PS3's, so he can start anew.
    Bou
    Bou
    Dr Evil

TECH POINT$ : 6402

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down