EXT Gaming
Welcome to EXTPortable, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum. But please, don't become part of the site just for the Downloads, If you Register, do it because you want to have fun and get to know people, if NOT then don't Register at all.

Thank You,

Bou

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EXT Gaming
Welcome to EXTPortable, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum. But please, don't become part of the site just for the Downloads, If you Register, do it because you want to have fun and get to know people, if NOT then don't Register at all.

Thank You,

Bou
EXT Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Forum Game]Yum or Yuck
PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 am by AvieD1ne

» True or False
PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:53 am by AvieD1ne

» EXT
PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:30 pm by AvieD1ne

» 'Ello there!
PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:49 pm by AvieD1ne

» Sup son! What You Doing Now 2
PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:38 pm by AvieD1ne

» What are you currently playing?
PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:31 pm by AvieD1ne

» Hai :3
PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 am by Neff Anselmo

» Anime Ramen
PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:58 am by Bou

» Happy New Year
PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:26 am by Ziyi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:10 pm

PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands

3 posters

Go down

PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands Empty PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands

Post by StriickeN Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Guy Longworth, who is the leader of the marketing division at Sony Computer Entertainment of America, stated, “We are excited to have a lineup that appeals to anyone who is interested in gaming.

“We want to bring the best experiences and best brands to the platform, not only from Sony but from third parties as well. The hardware offers a canvas for developers to do different things. FIFA Soccer plays incredibly well on the Vita, and we think sports games in general will be big on it.”

The Sony executive even defended the rather high price point for the device, saying, “We think this an incredible experience you get with the Vita and that gives great value to the consumer. We have something for everyone, from AAA titles at $49.99 to downloadable games at more accessible prices.”

The launch version of the PlayStation Vita is selling for 249 dollars (187.5 Euro) and some analysts have said that it represents the biggest weak point of the new device.

Poorer-than-expected sales on the Japanese market have also been blamed, at least partially, on the price of the Vita and on the limited appeal of some games that launched alongside it.

Sony has said that it has a ten-year life cycle in mind for the Vita and that it will make sure that important games are launched on a regular basis in order to avoid the dips in sales that the older PSP has seen.
StriickeN
StriickeN
I meke you rish.

TECH POINT$ : 3534

http://psvmods.net

Back to top Go down

PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands Empty Re: PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands

Post by Bou Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:07 pm

I give it less than 6 months before the price drops to $200 XD
Bou
Bou
Dr Evil

TECH POINT$ : 6402

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands Empty Re: PlayStation Vita Will Welcome the Biggest Gaming Brands

Post by ThAt_GuY Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Joystiq said that the PS Vita would probably bomb.

I CALL BULLSHIT!!!!
ThAt_GuY
ThAt_GuY
That Guy

TECH POINT$ : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by StriickeN Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Bou wrote:I give it less than 6 months before the price drops to $200 XD

i bet they would still make alot of money from it lol
StriickeN
StriickeN
I meke you rish.

TECH POINT$ : 3534

http://psvmods.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bou Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:25 pm

if they lower the price they would make more money than what they're making now. Unlike when the ps3 came out that it was a pain in the ass to find one. Almost every store I've been to since yesterday are stocked with it lol

And best buy had them on sale since the 15th for some reason
Bou
Bou
Dr Evil

TECH POINT$ : 6402

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down