EXT Gaming
Welcome to EXTPortable, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum. But please, don't become part of the site just for the Downloads, If you Register, do it because you want to have fun and get to know people, if NOT then don't Register at all.

Thank You,

Bou

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EXT Gaming
Welcome to EXTPortable, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum. But please, don't become part of the site just for the Downloads, If you Register, do it because you want to have fun and get to know people, if NOT then don't Register at all.

Thank You,

Bou
EXT Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Forum Game]Yum or Yuck
My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 am by AvieD1ne

» True or False
My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:53 am by AvieD1ne

» EXT
My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:30 pm by AvieD1ne

» 'Ello there!
My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:49 pm by AvieD1ne

» Sup son! What You Doing Now 2
My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:38 pm by AvieD1ne

» What are you currently playing?
My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:31 pm by AvieD1ne

» Hai :3
My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 am by Neff Anselmo

» Anime Ramen
My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:58 am by Bou

» Happy New Year
My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:26 am by Ziyi

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:10 pm

My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa)

+2
    StriickeN
    TheDarknessArrives
    6 posters

Go down

My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa) Empty My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa)

Post by TheDarknessArrives Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 pm

I thought it would be cool of me to share this, since some members from this Forum are in it. I know it's a lot, But you won't regret reading it. Take your time and enjoy it.

My Dream....

I had the weirdest and funniest dream I’ve ever had. It happen last night. In my dream there was “Bou, Always Godlike (A.K.A Lasers) and also Juggalo Killa.”

Bou looked like a 30 Years Old Bald Guy, he also was skinny and was wearing Farmer Clothe. Always Godlike was a Black and fat dude about 25 years old. Juggalo was a 18 years old dude with long hair in a Justin Bieber style lol. We were hanging out at the side of a River. The Water looked refreshing and clean, suddenly I heard “Bou” shout “Me First!!,” And he jumped into the Water in a Canon Ball style. Then I heard “Juggs” say “Then Im Next,” and he dived in as a Professional Diver. Next I saw “Always Godlike” jumping in too. He jumped with his Arms and Legs wide open hitting the Water with his Stomach. So I stepped on a big Log that was laying at the side of the River and jumped from it to the Water kinda like how “Juggs” had dived in. The funny thing is that we all jumped into the water with our Clothes on, “Always Godlike” even had a Sweater and a Snapbag. The surrounding area was peaceful and pretty, there were trees around and the time was around 4 or 5 PM. The Sky was clear and the Sun was hot.

So we were swimming when “Bou” suddenly screamed “Where Is Juggs?!?!,” so we looked around where we were swimming, but couldn’t see him anywhere. I remember me panicking and telling “Bou” and “Always Godlike” that I had seen something similar on a show in Discovery Channel and that one of the Dudes from the show had gotten lost in a River when he was hanging out with his friends, Just like “Juggs” with us. I remember telling “Bou” and Always Godlike” that the Dude on the Show had gotten eaten by a Crock, so I had the thought on my mind that we had to get out of the Water. I remember Always Godlike” being next to me and “Bou” next to him. We were floating there looking around us, Everything was quiet when suddenly a Crock swam between Me and “Always Godlike.” As soon as we saw the Crock pass by, we rushed out the Water, At that moment we realized that “Juggs” was no longer with us. When we got out of the water, I heard a boy calling me, but I couldn’t see him anywhere. I only could hear him calling me from the Trees. Then I woke up, and realized that the boy calling for me in my dream was actually my Little Bro waking me up, cause it was time to get ready for School.

I hope you liked it. Feel free to Comment. XD
    TheDarknessArrives
    TheDarknessArrives
    Peace Walker

TECH POINT$ : 3319

Back to top Go down

My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa) Empty Re: My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa)

Post by StriickeN Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:17 am

shock this was interesting and funny XD
    StriickeN
    StriickeN
    I meke you rish.

TECH POINT$ : 3534

http://psvmods.net

Back to top Go down

My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa) Empty Re: My Funny Dream (Ft. Bou, Always Godlike and Juggalo Killa)

Post by TheDarknessArrives Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:32 am

Juggalo™️Killa wrote:shock this was interesting and funny XD
    I didn't expected this, I thought you were gonna post something like this "OMG!! I got eaten by Crock. OMG"
    TheDarknessArrives
    TheDarknessArrives
    Peace Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by StriickeN Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:38 am

no i was hiding in the tree :P
    StriickeN
    StriickeN
    I meke you rish.

TECH POINT$ : 3534

http://psvmods.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarknessArrives Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:43 am

Juggalo™️Killa wrote:no i was hiding in the tree :P
    XD
    TheDarknessArrives
    TheDarknessArrives
    Peace Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarknessArrives Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:44 am

TheDarknessArrives wrote:I thought it would be cool of me to share this, since some members from this Forum are in it. I know it's a lot, But you won't regret reading it. Take your time and enjoy it.

My Dream....

I had the weirdest and funniest dream I’ve ever had. It happen last night. In my dream there was “Bou, Always Godlike (A.K.A Lasers) and also Juggalo Killa.”

Bou looked like a 30 Years Old Bald Guy, he also was skinny and was wearing Farmer Clothe. Always Godlike was a Black and Chubby dude about 25 years old. Juggalo was a 18 years old dude with long hair in a Justin Bieber style lol. We were hanging out at the side of a River. The Water looked refreshing and clean, suddenly I heard “Bou” shout “Me First!!,” And he jumped into the Water in a Canon Ball style. Then I heard “Juggs” say “Then Im Next,” and he dived in as a Professional Diver. Next I saw “Always Godlike” jumping in too. He jumped with his Arms and Legs wide open hitting the Water with his Stomach. So I stepped on a big Log that was laying at the side of the River and jumped from it to the Water kinda like how “Juggs” had dived in. The funny thing is that we all jumped into the water with our Clothes on, “Always Godlike” even had a Sweater and a Snapbag. The surrounding area was peaceful and pretty, there were trees around and the time was around 4 or 5 PM. The Sky was clear and the Sun was hot.

So we were swimming when “Bou” suddenly screamed “Where Is Juggs?!?!,” so we looked around where we were swimming, but couldn’t see him anywhere. I remember me panicking and telling “Bou” and “Always Godlike” that I had seen something similar on a show in Discovery Channel and that one of the Dudes from the show had gotten lost in a River when he was hanging out with his friends, Just like “Juggs” with us. I remember telling “Bou” and Always Godlike” that the Dude on the Show had gotten eaten by a Crock, so I had the thought on my mind that we had to get out of the Water. I remember Always Godlike” being next to me and “Bou” next to him. We were floating there looking around us, Everything was quiet when suddenly a Crock swam between Me and “Always Godlike.” As soon as we saw the Crock pass by, we rushed out the Water, At that moment we realized that “Juggs” was no longer with us. When we got out of the water, I heard a boy calling me, but I couldn’t see him anywhere. I only could hear him calling me from the Trees. Then I woke up, and realized that the boy calling for me in my dream was actually my Little Bro waking me up, cause it was time to get ready for School.

I hope you liked it. Feel free to Comment. XD
    TheDarknessArrives
    TheDarknessArrives
    Peace Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bou Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:38 am

Why was I a 30yr old bald hill billy hmmm
    Bou
    Bou
    Dr Evil

TECH POINT$ : 6402

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Always Godlike Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:41 am

Thats too long to read OMG
    But probably me doing something godlike Bad Uncle
    Always Godlike
    Always Godlike
    Stay in the deli

TECH POINT$ : 1022

http://www.shoryuken.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarknessArrives Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:43 am

Always Godlike wrote:Thats too long to read OMG
    But probably me doing something godlike Bad Uncle
    Please.................. bling eye
    TheDarknessArrives
    TheDarknessArrives
    Peace Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Always Godlike Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:47 am

No XD Get in chat noob
    Always Godlike
    Always Godlike
    Stay in the deli

TECH POINT$ : 1022

http://www.shoryuken.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Onime no Kyo Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Bou wrote:Why was I a 30yr old bald hill billy hmmm
    That's cause you are Spray
    Onime no Kyo
    Onime no Kyo
    Master

TECH POINT$ : 1906

Back to top Go down

Post by Bou Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Onime no Kyo wrote:
    That's cause you are Spray
    How dare you shock

I'm only 24yrs young lol
    Bou
    Bou
    Dr Evil

TECH POINT$ : 6402

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarknessArrives Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 pm

I don't know, but you really looked like that on my Dream. XD
    TheDarknessArrives
    TheDarknessArrives
    Peace Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by xTyP_xHoly Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:09 pm

I should really not be AFK from here anymore. <.< I wanted to be in the dream xD
    xTyP_xHoly
    xTyP_xHoly
    K-ON! Addict

TECH POINT$ : 1665

https://www.facebook.com/xTyPxHoly

Back to top Go down

Post by Onime no Kyo Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Viper5827 wrote:I should really not be AFK from here anymore. <.< I wanted to be in the dream xD
    yeah you should come to the forum more often. Your Azunyan didn't get any votes in the K-On! rumble proud
    by the way why would you want to be in a mans dream shock
    Onime no Kyo
    Onime no Kyo
    Master

TECH POINT$ : 1906

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down