EXT Gaming
Welcome to EXTPortable, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum. But please, don't become part of the site just for the Downloads, If you Register, do it because you want to have fun and get to know people, if NOT then don't Register at all.

Thank You,

Bou

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EXT Gaming
Welcome to EXTPortable, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum. But please, don't become part of the site just for the Downloads, If you Register, do it because you want to have fun and get to know people, if NOT then don't Register at all.

Thank You,

Bou
EXT Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Forum Game]Yum or Yuck
[News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook! EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 am by AvieD1ne

» True or False
[News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook! EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:53 am by AvieD1ne

» EXT
[News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:30 pm by AvieD1ne

» 'Ello there!
[News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:49 pm by AvieD1ne

» Sup son! What You Doing Now 2
[News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:38 pm by AvieD1ne

» What are you currently playing?
[News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:31 pm by AvieD1ne

» Hai :3
[News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 am by Neff Anselmo

» Anime Ramen
[News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:58 am by Bou

» Happy New Year
[News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:26 am by Ziyi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 256 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:10 pm

[News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook!

4 posters

Go down

[News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook! Empty [News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook!

Post by TheDarknessArrives Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Hacktivists' threaten to destroy Facebook on November 5 over privacy policy.

The group of hackers known as Anonymous has vowed to 'destroy' Facebook on November 5, the night which commemorates Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot.
The 'hacktivists', infamous for meddling with the American government and for their support for WikiLeaks, have announced that they will focus on bringing down the social networking site because of its privacy policy.
Facebook was started in 2004 and has more than 750 million users worldwide. Its 27-year-old CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, is thought to be worth £8.3 billion ($13.5 billion) according to Forbes.
And while its popularity appears to be increasing, many questions remain over privacy issues - there are fears that the information uploaded by users will be passed on to other sources.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anonymous, whose members have been known to wear Guy Fawkes hats - copying the film V for Vendetta - when they appear in public, has launched what it calls 'Operation Facebook'.
It has pledged to bring down the California-based company on November 5 - Bonfire Night - which commemorates the day in 1605 when Guy Fawkes tried to blow up Parliament.
Anonymous said that this November 5 'will go down in history. It added: 'One day you will look back on this and realise what we have done here is right, you will thank the rulers of the internet, we are not harming you but saving you.
'The riots are under way. It is not a battle over the future of privacy and publicity. It is a battle for choice and informed consent.'
Last month the group created a Twitter account and uploaded a YouTube video, called 'Message from Anonymous: Operation Facebook, Nov 5 2011', to highlight its intentions - and has urged those willing to rise up against Facebook to join it.
The chilling video, a two-minute warning and explanation using a computerised voice, begins: 'Attention citizens of the world ... Your medium of communication you all so dearly adore will be destroyed.

Target: The CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, is thought to be worth in the region of £8.7 billion.

Anonymous has launched 'Operation Facebook' and says it plans to bring down the social networking site on November 5.

'If you are a willing hacktivist or a guy who just wants to protect the freedom of information then join the cause and kill Facebook for the sake of your own privacy.
'Facebook has been selling information to government agencies and giving clandestine access to information security firms so that they can spy on people from all around the world.'
The message continues: 'Everything you do on Facebook stays on Facebook regardless of your "privacy" settings, and deleting your account is impossible.
'Even if you "delete" your account, all your personal info stays on Facebook and can be recovered at any time.
'Facebook knows more about you than your family. You cannot hide from the reality in which you, the people of the internet, live in.
'People are being raped, tickled, molested, and confused into doing things where they don't understand the consequences.

TheDarknessArrives
TheDarknessArrives
Peace Walker

TECH POINT$ : 3319

Back to top Go down

[News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook! Empty Re: [News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook!

Post by ThAt_GuY Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Doesn't affect me, I don't have a Facebook. Hahaha. XD
And I agree with these people your private information is never safe on these sites like MySpace and Facebook, so I say "Shutter Down"
ThAt_GuY
ThAt_GuY
That Guy

TECH POINT$ : 793

Back to top Go down

[News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook! Empty Re: [News] Anonymous Shutting Down Facebook!

Post by xTyP_xHoly Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Awh, Fudge! Now I have no contact with the person I like and all my friends overseas and in USA. Dx
xTyP_xHoly
xTyP_xHoly
K-ON! Addict

TECH POINT$ : 1665

https://www.facebook.com/xTyPxHoly

Back to top Go down

Post by ThAt_GuY Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Wait, your not from the US?
ThAt_GuY
ThAt_GuY
That Guy

TECH POINT$ : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by xTyP_xHoly Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Oh, no. I mean my friends that moved but are still in US.
xTyP_xHoly
xTyP_xHoly
K-ON! Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Death_Wolf_{4Ef} Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:35 pm

i wouldn't really care, i get 0 notifications anyway. :P
Death_Wolf_{4Ef}
Death_Wolf_{4Ef}
Elite

TECH POINT$ : 586

https://www.facebook.com/thomastsosie

Back to top Go down

Post by xTyP_xHoly Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Add your friends to a list and you can get notifications from their status updates xD
xTyP_xHoly
xTyP_xHoly
K-ON! Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down