EXT Gaming
Welcome to EXTPortable, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum. But please, don't become part of the site just for the Downloads, If you Register, do it because you want to have fun and get to know people, if NOT then don't Register at all.

Thank You,

Bou
Latest topics
» [Forum Game]Yum or Yuck
Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 am by AvieD1ne

» True or False
Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:53 am by AvieD1ne

» EXT
Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:30 pm by AvieD1ne

» 'Ello there!
Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:49 pm by AvieD1ne

» Sup son! What You Doing Now 2
Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:38 pm by AvieD1ne

» What are you currently playing?
Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:31 pm by AvieD1ne

» Hai :3
Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 am by Neff Anselmo

» Anime Ramen
Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:58 am by Bou

» Happy New Year
Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:26 am by Ziyi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:09 am

[Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bgrin [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by TheDarknessArrives on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Authors: NightStar3, codestation





ZeroVSH Patcher is a plugin that allows users to customize their PSP to the fullest extent. You can use this plugin to load resources (.rco), fonts, (.pgf), bitmap images (.bmp) gameboots (.pmf) and modules (.prx), all from your memory stick or internal storage -- and no writing to flash memory! You can now also add the PSP GO clock and calendar to your PSP 2000/3000 models.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________EXTPortable___________________


My Anime Uploads:
PSP Anime [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
PS Vita Anime [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
avatar
TheDarknessArrives
Peace Walker

Posts : 875
TECH POINT$ : 3319
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : TrES-2b (<---Google Search If You Wanna Know)

Back to top Go down

bgrin Re: [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by Bou on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:18 pm

ah you beat me to it lol

downloaded this yesterday, was about to upload it^^

anyways great upload Madwin

___________________EXTPortable___________________

Thank You Misaki for the Siggy^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Bou
Dr Evil

Posts : 2128
TECH POINT$ : 6399
Join date : 2011-05-07
Location : Outer Space

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

bgrin Re: [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by TheDarknessArrives on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 pm

lol^^

But, for some reason, It won't work for me. It freezes every time I Enable it.

___________________EXTPortable___________________


My Anime Uploads:
PSP Anime [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
PS Vita Anime [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
avatar
TheDarknessArrives
Peace Walker

Posts : 875
TECH POINT$ : 3319
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : TrES-2b (<---Google Search If You Wanna Know)

Back to top Go down

bgrin Re: [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by Bou on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 am

are you using the correct files for your firmware hmmm

if you are, it could be another plugin you have enabled that's making it crashed.

___________________EXTPortable___________________

Thank You Misaki for the Siggy^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Bou
Dr Evil

Posts : 2128
TECH POINT$ : 6399
Join date : 2011-05-07
Location : Outer Space

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

bgrin Re: [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by TheDarknessArrives on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Bou wrote:are you using the correct files for your firmware hmmm

if you are, it could be another plugin you have enabled that's making it crashed.
Ok, So it let me Enable it without Freezing my PSP.

Now, How do I make it show up the PSP Go Clock or Calendar?

___________________EXTPortable___________________


My Anime Uploads:
PSP Anime [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
PS Vita Anime [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
avatar
TheDarknessArrives
Peace Walker

Posts : 875
TECH POINT$ : 3319
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : TrES-2b (<---Google Search If You Wanna Know)

Back to top Go down

bgrin Re: [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by Bou on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:15 pm

TheDarknessArrives wrote:
Bou wrote:are you using the correct files for your firmware hmmm

if you are, it could be another plugin you have enabled that's making it crashed.
Ok, So it let me Enable it without Freezing my PSP.

Now, How do I make it show up the PSP Go Clock or Calendar?
you have to enable SlidePlugin on zerovsh.ini, once you have just press the home button to start the GO clock and once your on the GO clock hit R + L to get the calender and to turn it off just hit the home button again^^

___________________EXTPortable___________________

Thank You Misaki for the Siggy^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Bou
Dr Evil

Posts : 2128
TECH POINT$ : 6399
Join date : 2011-05-07
Location : Outer Space

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

bgrin Re: [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by TheDarknessArrives on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Bou wrote:
TheDarknessArrives wrote:
Bou wrote:are you using the correct files for your firmware hmmm

if you are, it could be another plugin you have enabled that's making it crashed.
Ok, So it let me Enable it without Freezing my PSP.

Now, How do I make it show up the PSP Go Clock or Calendar?
you have to enable SlidePlugin on zerovsh.ini, once you have just press the home button to start the GO clock and once your on the GO clock hit R + L to get the calender and to turn it off just hit the home button again^^
I did all that and still won't work.

Im using the new 6.60 LME CFW.

___________________EXTPortable___________________


My Anime Uploads:
PSP Anime [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
PS Vita Anime [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
avatar
TheDarknessArrives
Peace Walker

Posts : 875
TECH POINT$ : 3319
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : TrES-2b (<---Google Search If You Wanna Know)

Back to top Go down

bgrin Re: [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by Bou on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:17 pm

TheDarknessArrives wrote:
Bou wrote:
TheDarknessArrives wrote:
Bou wrote:are you using the correct files for your firmware hmmm

if you are, it could be another plugin you have enabled that's making it crashed.
Ok, So it let me Enable it without Freezing my PSP.

Now, How do I make it show up the PSP Go Clock or Calendar?
you have to enable SlidePlugin on zerovsh.ini, once you have just press the home button to start the GO clock and once your on the GO clock hit R + L to get the calender and to turn it off just hit the home button again^^
I did all that and still won't work.

Im using the new 6.60 LME CFW.
Did you place the files slide_plugin.rco, slide_plugin.prx, and netconf_bt_plugin.prx on ms0:/PSP/VSH folder?

___________________EXTPortable___________________

Thank You Misaki for the Siggy^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Bou
Dr Evil

Posts : 2128
TECH POINT$ : 6399
Join date : 2011-05-07
Location : Outer Space

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

bgrin Re: [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by TheDarknessArrives on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Bou wrote:
TheDarknessArrives wrote:
Bou wrote:
TheDarknessArrives wrote:
Bou wrote:are you using the correct files for your firmware hmmm

if you are, it could be another plugin you have enabled that's making it crashed.
Ok, So it let me Enable it without Freezing my PSP.

Now, How do I make it show up the PSP Go Clock or Calendar?
you have to enable SlidePlugin on zerovsh.ini, once you have just press the home button to start the GO clock and once your on the GO clock hit R + L to get the calender and to turn it off just hit the home button again^^
I did all that and still won't work.

Im using the new 6.60 LME CFW.
Did you place the files slide_plugin.rco, slide_plugin.prx, and netconf_bt_plugin.prx on ms0:/PSP/VSH folder?
Yes sir.

___________________EXTPortable___________________


My Anime Uploads:
PSP Anime [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
PS Vita Anime [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
avatar
TheDarknessArrives
Peace Walker

Posts : 875
TECH POINT$ : 3319
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : TrES-2b (<---Google Search If You Wanna Know)

Back to top Go down

bgrin Re: [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by Bou on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:06 pm

TheDarknessArrives wrote:
Bou wrote:
TheDarknessArrives wrote:
Bou wrote:
TheDarknessArrives wrote:
Bou wrote:are you using the correct files for your firmware hmmm

if you are, it could be another plugin you have enabled that's making it crashed.
Ok, So it let me Enable it without Freezing my PSP.

Now, How do I make it show up the PSP Go Clock or Calendar?
you have to enable SlidePlugin on zerovsh.ini, once you have just press the home button to start the GO clock and once your on the GO clock hit R + L to get the calender and to turn it off just hit the home button again^^
I did all that and still won't work.

Im using the new 6.60 LME CFW.
Did you place the files slide_plugin.rco, slide_plugin.prx, and netconf_bt_plugin.prx on ms0:/PSP/VSH folder?
Yes sir.
That's very weird, since I'm using 6.60 ME 1.8 as well on my slim and its working fine for me.

If you want me to upload my file and give a link, just let me know^^

___________________EXTPortable___________________

Thank You Misaki for the Siggy^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Bou
Dr Evil

Posts : 2128
TECH POINT$ : 6399
Join date : 2011-05-07
Location : Outer Space

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

bgrin Re: [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by TheDarknessArrives on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Bou wrote:
That's very weird, since I'm using 6.60 ME 1.8 as well on my slim and its working fine for me.

If you want me to upload my file and give a link, just let me know^^
That's cool of you.

Do you think its another Plugin causing it?

___________________EXTPortable___________________


My Anime Uploads:
PSP Anime [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
PS Vita Anime [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
avatar
TheDarknessArrives
Peace Walker

Posts : 875
TECH POINT$ : 3319
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : TrES-2b (<---Google Search If You Wanna Know)

Back to top Go down

bgrin Re: [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by Bou on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:34 pm

TheDarknessArrives wrote:
Bou wrote:
That's very weird, since I'm using 6.60 ME 1.8 as well on my slim and its working fine for me.

If you want me to upload my file and give a link, just let me know^^
That's cool of you.

Do you think its another Plugin causing it?
Well I already pm'ed you the link, but yeah if it ain't working with that one post all the plugins you have enabled.

___________________EXTPortable___________________

Thank You Misaki for the Siggy^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Bou
Dr Evil

Posts : 2128
TECH POINT$ : 6399
Join date : 2011-05-07
Location : Outer Space

http://www.extportable.com

Back to top Go down

bgrin Re: [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by Death_Wolf_{4Ef} on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:03 pm

O.o
can someone pm me a tutorial on how to use this? :O i wanna use it on my 3k, Model 09g

___________________EXTPortable___________________
┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋┏┓┏┓┏┓╋╋┏┓┏━┓┏┓╋┏┳━━━┓┏━┓
┗┓┏┓┃╋╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃╋╋┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃┃┏┛┃┃╋┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┛
╋┃┃┃┣━━┳━┻┓┏┫┗━┓┃┃┃┃┃┣━━┫┣┛┗┓┃┗━┛┃┗━━┳┛┗┓
╋┃┃┃┃┃━┫┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┗┛┃┏┓┃┣┓┏┛┗━━┓┃┏━━┻┓┏┛
┏┛┗┛┃┃━┫┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┃┗┓┏┓┏┫┗┛┃┗┫┃╋╋╋╋┃┃┗━━┓┃┃
┗━━━┻━━┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┛┗━━┻━┻┛╋╋╋╋┗┻━━━┛┗┛
☣️ BioHaZaRd ☣️
avatar
Death_Wolf_{4Ef}
Elite

Posts : 222
TECH POINT$ : 586
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : Oklahoma

http://www.facebook.com/thomastsosie

Back to top Go down

bgrin Re: [Plugin] ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 (RELEASED)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum